• Meets 3A sanitary criteria for food and pharmaceutical applications.
• Available with 1-1/2” or 2” tri-clamp connections.
• Standard ranges available from stock.
• 4-20 mA 2-wire output signal, others available.
• Available with an integral cooling extension for high temperature applications.
• Stainless steel case and wetted parts.
WIKA S-103A pressure transmitters meet 3A sanitary criteria for pressure and level measurement in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and beverage industries. They feature 0.25% accuracy, rugged stainless steel construction, and a wide operating temperature range.
The 316 stainless steel flush diaphragm minimizes product buildup. The all welded chemical seal system includes food grade liquid fill and is designed for “clean in place” (CIP) and “sterilize in place” (SIP) maintenance procedures. The transmitters are available with industrial standard 1-1/2” or 2” tri-clamp connections. The S-10.3A.C is designed for use with media temperatures to 350°F (177°C).
Each transmitter undergoes extensive quality control testing and calibration. The printed circuit boards use state-of-the-art surface mount technology and are potted in silicone gel for protection against mechanical shock, vibration, and moisture. Each transmitter is temperature compensated to assure accuracy and long term stability when exposed to severe ambient temperature variations.
• Bio-pharmaceutical grade.
• High pressure rating.
• Improved bend radius over wire-reinforced hose.
• Autoclavable and sterilizable.
• Temperature range from -80°F (62°C) to 500°F (260°C).
• Imparts no taste or odors.
• Color striping available.
• Available in 50 foot lengths.
• Size range through 1” I.D.